1) To be admitted to the first year of an undergraduate program it is necessary to have an Advanced General Certificate of Secondary Education with at least two principal passes permitting entry to higher education or a qualification or other evidence of ability to study in the program which is considered equivalent.
2) The student must have passed the national examinations at the end of secondary school with at least a minimum average score of 1.5 and with at least two principals passes between A and E for admission to courses leading to a Bachelor’s degree. Mature entrants may be registered to undergraduate programs at NSPA on the basis of a 50% grade and a foreign student must bring an equivalent to the grades required in the secondary school as exit award from the institution in charge of degrees equivalence in Rwanda.
3) The applicants must also follow preparatory courses of English, Mathematics and Statistics to be registered at Nile Source Polytechnic of Applied Arts in level 1.
4) Students must complete the admission form and present the documents mentioned on it.
5) To be allowed to attend lectures or other learning activities of the institution, including examinations and other assessments, students must be registered to the appropriate program..